Journey to one of our favorite spots outside of PARIS and in France. We love the quaint city of Strasbourg.
VIDEO: Courtesy of He Goes She Goes travel. We love their lovely YouTube channel.
We spent one day in beautiful Strasbourg France! and found 13 amazing things to do and where to eat! Strasbourg France is an incredible town located in Alsace on the German border. In this video we share our top things to do and places to eat if you’re going to spend the day – or a couple of days – in Strasbourg! Here are some of the activities and places we recommend:
1. Visiting the Cathédrale de Notre dame de Strasbourg
2. Seeing the Astronomical Clock
3. Climbing to the cathedral’s viewing platform
4. Strolling the Grand Rue
5. Exploring Petite France, including the covered bridges, and Vauban Dam
6. Grabbing a café au lait at Cafe Bretelles, or Fou d’Cafe, or Bloom
7. Getting a history lesson at the Alsatian Museum
8. Wandering Place de la République
9 Visiting the Church of St. Thomas to see the Mozart organ
10. Having pie at Cafe Brant
11. Walking along the river
12. Eating traditional Alsatian tarte flambe at Au Petit Bois Vert